Little Farm is opening its doors for tastings and sales! We are looking for a passionate wine lover to help out with our Tasting Room operations. The position will be seasonal running from spring 2021 through to harvest with 4-5 days per week of work.
Send us your resumé and why you would like to work with Little Farm to email@example.com.
Responsibilities (glamourous and not!)
- Greeting guests and managing appointments
- Conducting exceptional tasting experiences for guests
- Educating guests on Little Farm wines, promoting the Little Farm Little Wine Club & creating long-term customers
- Processing sales, re-stocking wines, cleaning and polishing glassware, maintaining tasting area and outdoor cleanliness and image
- Packing and shipping orders
- Wine knowledge
- Tasting room experience
- Available to work weekends
- Serving it Right
- Age 19+
- Ability to lift and move around cases of wine
- Be able to stand for extended periods
- Willing to do un-glamourous housekeeping jobs (such as cleaning bathroom)
- General administrative duties
- Ability to work on your own
Little Farm Philosophy
Little Farm grows its Chardonnay and Riesling grapes organically and makes natural wines that showcase the climate and terroir of the Similkameen Valley. We are looking for someone with a similar mindset to provide onsite sales and customer experiences.
Learn more about our winegrowing philosophy here.